Finally got around to starting this project. I bought a scanner so I could work at home.
-Somebody getting a refrigerator is newsworthy ^_^
-So interesting -- she's talking about how meat when up from 10 to 15 CENTS a pound, and the grocer was sorting apples and asked if she wanted the ones with spots for making applesauce. Wow, the days before perfect produce.
-Hahaha they went to the movies with another couple, and left all the boys home in bed. "They were all asleep & stove out. Save price of a baby sitter. First time we four have ever gone to any thing liek that togeather." Different times.
Deciding to just scan them all now and save the reading for later -- things will get done faster that way, I think. :)
Well, I've been tooting along, and I just realized I can't figure out if May Nielsen is the same as May Anderson. Do any of you know? Where can I find a pedigree chart to consult during this project? Other suggestions/ideas?
Cool. You are preserving all of her classic misspellings, too, eh?
ReplyDeleteoh of course :)
Delete